- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-5093-0804-0
- ISBN-13: 978-1-5093-0804-0
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-779–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Microsoft Excel data analysis and visualization. Designed for BI professionals, data analysts, and others who analyze business data with Excel, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Consume and transform data by using Microsoft Excel
- Model data, from building and optimizing data models through creating performance KPIs, actual and target calculations, and hierarchies
- Visualize data, including creating and managing PivotTables and PivotCharts, and interacting with PowerBI
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have a strong understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel to perform data analysis
Follow the instructions to download this book's sample files.
- Click the Download button below to start the download.
- If prompted, click Save.
- Locate the .zip file on your computer. Right-click the file, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Consume and transform data by using Microsoft Excel
Chapter 2 Model data
Chapter 3 Visualize data