This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
About the Book
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new 70-767 Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse exam, the second of two exams required for the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification.
Exam Ref 70-767 Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to successfully build modern data warehouses to support advanced business intelligence solutions.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Design, and implement, and maintain a data warehouse
• Extract, transform, and load data
• Build data quality solutions
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you have working knowledge of relational database technology and incremental database extraction, as well as experience with designing ETL control flows, using and debugging SSIS packages, accessing and importing or exporting data from multiple sources, and managing a SQL data warehouse.
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
· Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
· Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
· Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
· Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro's job role
For more information on Exam 70-767 and the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification, visit microsoft.com/learning
About the Practice Test
This Microsoft Official Practice Test is powered by MeasureUp
This practice test contains 150 questions and robust explanations.
The 70-767 exam is intended for data warehouse developers, developers who perform extract, transform, and load (ETL) operations, and developers who create business intelligence (BI) solutions. Qualified candidates should be able to design, implement, and maintain a data warehouse; extract, transform, and load data; and build data quality solutions.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
This test contains 150 questions and covers the following objectives:
Design, implement, and maintain a data warehouse - 53
Extract, transform, and load data - 67
Build data quality solutions - 30
This test includes references to the following media:
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Their quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
•Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
•Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
•Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
•Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
•Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
•Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
How to obtain the Practice Test
The Official Microsoft Practice Test offered with this book is fulfilled by MeasureUp.com. With your order, you will receive a product key on your Account Page. Registering the product key at MeasureUp.com will give you access to a downloadable practice test which does not expire as well as 30-day access to the online version.
Before accessing your practice test, you will be required to create an account at MeasureUp.com if you don’t already have one.
The downloadable practice test is licensed by MeasureUp for a single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices. Downloading practice tests to virtual machines is prohibited.