- Copyright 2018
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9
- Pages: 400
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 1-5093-0369-3
- ISBN-13: 978-1-5093-0369-4
About the Book: Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-742—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Windows Server 2016 identity features and functionality. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and maintain AD DS
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement identity federation and access solutions
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
About the Practice Test:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have experience working with Windows Server, Windows clients, and virtualization; are familiar with core networking technologies, and are aware of basic security best practices
The MeasureUp 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft 70-742 exam.
Candidates should be able to install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and implement Group Policy. A successful candidate should be able to implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) and identity federation and access solutions, including Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), Web Application proxy, and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications: MCSA
This test contains 149 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) - 27
- Manage and maintain AD DS - 30
- Create and manage Group Policy - 43
- Implement active directory certificate services - 20
- Implement identity federation and access solutions - 29
This test includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft TechNet
- Web resource
Why Choose the Microsoft Official Practice Test powered by MeasureUp?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
How to obtain the Practice Test
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
The Official Microsoft Practice Test offered with this book is fulfilled by MeasureUp.com. With your order, you will receive a product key on your Account Page. Registering the product key at MeasureUp.com will give you access to a downloadable practice test which does not expire as well as 30-day access to the online version.
Before accessing your practice test, you will be required to create an account at MeasureUp.com if you don’t already have one.
The downloadable practice test is licensed by MeasureUp for a single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices. Downloading practice tests to virtual machines is prohibited.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Install and configure Active Directory Domain Services
Chapter 2 Manage and maintain AD DS
Chapter 3 Create and manage Group Policy
Chapter 4 Implement Active Directory Certificate Services
Chapter 5 Implement identity federation and access solutions