This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Follow the instructions to download this book's companion files.
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-347--and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of the skills needed to help securely and efficiently provide Microsoft Office 365 services in any environment.
Designed for experienced IT pros ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
Download the sample pages (includes Chapter 4)
Chapter 1:Manage clients and end-user devices
• Manage user-driven client deployments
• Manage IT deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
• Set up telemetry and reporting
• Plan for Office clients
Chapter 2: Provision SharePoint Online site collections
• Configure external user sharing
• Create SharePoint site collection
• Plan a collaboration solution
Chapter 3:Configure Exchange Online and Skype Online for end users
• Configure additional e-mail addresses for users
• Create and manage external contacts, resources and groups
• Configure personal archive policies
• Configure Skype for Business Online end-user communication settings
Chapter 4:Plan for Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online
• Manage anti-malware and anti-spam policies
• Recommend a mailbox migration strategy
• Plan for Exchange Online
• Manage Skype for Business