CCNA Voice Cert Flash Cards Online
As a late-stage exam preparation tool, the CCNA Voice Cert Flash Cards Online provides a concise review of all objectives on the IIUC exam 640-460. This alternative learning format presents a unique approach that complements other self-study formats, such as books and practice tests. CCNA Voice Cert Flash Cards Online consists of a custom flash card application loaded with 250 total questions that test your skills and enhance retention of exam topics.
Questions are organized by exam objective, allowing you to focus your study on selected topics. You can choose to view cards in order or at random, and you can create custom sets from the entire bank of cards. Once the bank is chosen, you view questions, test yourself, and then view answers. The engine provides you with the ability to mark each question as correct or incorrect and provides a detailed score report by category at the end of the exam. You can even write notes on each question and then get a printable PDF of all your notes aligned to the relevant questions and their correct responses.
These robust features make this a truly unique learning tool:
· Provide space to enter long answers.
· Provide ability to mark individual questions as right or wrong.
· Provide a score report.
· Create custom sets based on questions marked as incorrect.
CCNA Voice Cert Flash Cards Online is available in both desktop and mobile device format, enabling you to test yourself at home, work, or on the go. These fact-filled flash cards enable you to get all-important information at a glance, helping you focus your study on areas of weakness and to enhance memory retention of essential exam concepts.
1) Cisco Unified Communications System Introduction
2) Traditional Telephony Operations
3) Fundamentals of Voice over IP
4) Preparing Your Network for Unified Communications
5) Gateway Configuration and QoS
6) Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CUME)
7) Cisco Unity Express (CUE)
8) Cisco Smart Business Communications System