· Configuring policies, inheritance, and attributes
· AnyConnect Remote Access VPN solutions
· AAA and Dynamic Access Policies (DAP)
· High availability and performance
· Clientless VPN solutions
· SSL VPN with Cisco Secure Desktop
· Easy VPN solutions
· IPsec VPN clients and site-to-site VPNs
It also includes a CD with a complete practice exam. The CCNP Security VPN 642-648 Official Cert Guide is a comprehensive self-study resource for the new Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN v1.0) exam which is required for CCNP Security certification. The Official Certification guide covers every objective concisely and logically, with extensive teaching features that promote retention and understanding.
Also, check out Chapter 3 of CCNP Security FIREWALL 642-618 Official Cert Guide. The “FIREWALL 642-618 Official Cert Guide” presents preparation hints and test-taking tips focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of CCNP Security FIREWALL exam topics.
Today's Trivia question: Which Cisco Press author is a network architect for the University of Kentucky?
Leave your answer below and tell how "CCNP Security VPN 642-648 Official Cert Guide" will help you!
Answer correctly and three randomly selected winners will receive:
(1) eBook copy of CCNP Security VPN 642-648 Official Cert Guide, 2nd Edition (ISBN: 9781587204470)
Rules: Answer question by leaving a comment below (one per person, all duplicates will not be counted) by 12:01 am EST on June 8, 2012. Three winners will be randomly selected from all correct answers and notified by a comment from the Pearson IT Certification team on their post.