Cisco Live U.S 2012 is in beautiful San Diego from June 10-14 at the SDCC Convention Center.
1. Keynotes, Keynotes, Keynotes! I mean when will you get the opportunity to listen to John Chambers, CEO, or Padmasree Warrior Chief Technology Officer of Cisco speak? And the closing keynote – Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman from the Emmy-nominated show Mythbusters!
2. Customer Appreciation Night – This year the long awaited event is at PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres! This year’s band is WEEZER and also included in the line-up is an all-girl tribute band, Zeparella who covers Led Zeppelin songs. Join us for a full night of food, drink and fun! I wonder what this year's hat will be?
3. Cisco Press - Once again Cisco Press will be at the Cisco Store offering an exciting array of new front lists like CCNP Security FIREWALL 642-618 Official Cert Guide, CCNA Security (640-554) Portable Command Guide, and in-store discount, daily giveaways and a chance to meet your favorite Cisco Press authors like Wendell Odom or Kevin Wallace! Don’t worry – even those not attending can enter to win a trip to Cisco Live 2013 via our Facebook Sweepstakes beginning May 1!Visit facebook.com/ciscopress starting May 1 for more details!
4. Super Sessions – These special session help users understand how their specific challenges align with larger industry direction and next steps! Check out what's offered this year!
5. Cisco Career Certification Testing Center – Take advantage and schedule early so you can take an exam at the show! Candidates who wish to take an exam at Cisco Live 2012 can register onsite at a 50 percent discounted rate, depending on available space. Learn more.
6. Cisco Live Speakers – Get the latest information and insight from the best experts in the business.
8. Education - Explore different education tracks and see which is right for you – designed specific to your needs: Networkers Technical Program, IT Management, Developer Network and Service Provider Program.
9. Walk-in Self-Paced Labs – Get hands-on experience on a variety of Cisco products and solutions at booth 2924. Attendees can work through 30-60 minute pre-designed scenarios!
10. Connect with industry leaders, technology experts, companies, authors and more - If you can’t be there at least connect socially! Connect with Cisco social media and Cisco Press to hear all the happenings during the show! Follow #clUS on Twitter.
ENTER TO WIN! Tell us your favorite part or moment about Cisco Live by commenting below - 3 lucky winners be entered to win a product of your choice. Enter now through May 31st.
Rules: Submit your comment (one per person, all duplicates will not be counted) by 12:01 am est on May 31, 2012. Three winners will be randomly selected from all the entries and notified by a post.