Cisco Unified Serviceability
The options for configuring Alarms are clearly shown in Figure 3-1. You must select the server and service, and then chose which alarms you want to set up:
- Configuration (where you configure your alarms)
- Definitions (provides alarms definitions)
- Select server
- Select service
- Select service group
Figure 3-1 Alarm Configuration Page
Alarm destinations are as follows:
- Local syslogs
- Remote syslogs
- SDI (System Diagnostic Interface)
- SDL (Signal Distribution Layer)
All alarms have a few options in the drop-down list:
- Emergency: Designates the system is unusable.
- Alert: Immediate action is required.
- Critical: Critical issue.
- Error: An error exists.
- Warning: Informational warning message.
- Notice: Significant condition, but normal.
- Informational: Informational messages.
- Debug: TAC engineers use these for debugging.