Pearson IT Certification is the leader in IT certification learning solutions, with a long tradition of delivering proven learning tools and educational training materials that have helped certification exam candidates succeed. Learn from world-renowned authors such as David Prowse, Wendell Odom, Kevin Wallace, Brien Posey, Sander van Vugt, and Thomas Erl and a suite of products and solutions that address the learning, preparation, and practice needs of a new generation of certification candidate. Pearson IT Certification is your source for the highest-quality learning solutions. Learn more.
Pearson has formal publishing partnerships with leaders in technology, including the official publishing programs: Cisco Press, IBM Press, and VMWare Press. As well, Pearson is a Platinum CompTIA Publishing PartnerCompTIA's highest level of partnership accreditation.
Exam profiles are the perfect tool to help you prepare for your next exam. Learn exam details, tips and tricks, recommended study resources, and much more.
- Exam Profile: Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam (EX300)
- Sander van Vugt offers exam details and preparation tips for the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Exam (EX300).
- Exam Profile: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200)
- Sander van Vugt offers exam details and preparation tips for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200).
- Exam Profile: CompTIA Network+ N10-006
- When you're working toward CompTIA Network+ certification, there is no such thing as being too prepared. Keith Barker, co-author of CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Cert Guide, discusses how to get ready for exam day. Which topics require the most focus? What are the test questions like? This profile provides the details you need, including suggestions on books to read and how to practice for the test.
- Exam Profile: Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT
- Wendell Odom previews the Cisco DCICT 640-916 exam for CCNA Data Center certification. He briefly reviews the history of the Cisco Data Center certifications, comparing Cisco Data Center certifications with other tracks, and then focuses on the specifics of the DCICT exam and how to prepare yourself to pass it.
Articles and Blogs
- Mitigation Technologies for E-mail-Based and Web-Based Threats
- This chapter from CCNA Security 210-260 Official Cert Guide covers the Cisco E-mail Security Appliances (ESA) and the Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA) technologies and solutions in detail. You will learn mitigation technologies such as spam and antimalware filtering, data loss prevention (DLP), blacklisting, e-mail encryption, and web application filtering.
- Routers and Switches and Hubs, Oh My! An Introduction to Network Devices and Their Functions
- Sean Wilkins, co-author of CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Network Simulator, discusses some of the most common network devices that network engineers need to know and understand.
- Video: CompTIA Network+ N10 006 Complete Video Course: IP, ICMP, UDP, and TCP
- In this excerpt from CompTIA Network+ N10-006 Complete Video Course, Kevin Wallace takes a look at some popular protocols, including IP, ICMP, UDP, and TCP.
- Managing and Understanding the Boot Procedure on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- In this chapter from Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE 7 Cert Guide, Sander van Vugt explains how the boot procedure on Red Hat Enterprise Linux is organized, including a discussion of systemd, the overall service that takes care of starting everything on your server. He also covers GRUB2 and how to apply changes to the GRUB 2 boot loader.
- Video: CISSP Complete Video Course: Securing Engineering Domain Review and Study Roadmap
- In this excerpt from CISSP Complete Video Course, Sari Greene reviews Security Engineering Domain to prepare you for your CISSP exam.
- Exam Ref 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Sale Price: $15.99
- You Save 50%
- Learn More
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator LiveLessons
- Sale Price: $124.99
- You Save 50%
- Learn More
NEW! CCNA 200-120 Network Simulator Now Available
"Cisco Press has set the bar in providing certification candidates with the most affordable and conclusive hands-on training system available, without the need for expensive live gear."
Matt Ouellette, CCNP/CCNA Voice/VCP